We chat with author K.D. Edwards about his book series, The Tarot Sequence. We also discuss how to approach writing fight scenes, what it’s like to write a clairvoyant character, hybrid publishing, his relationship with his readers, and more!
Ciaran’s Color-Changing Glitter Bomb, Part 1:
Infuse blanco tequila with butterfly pea flower (soak dried flowers in jar of tequila, let infuse for 10-30 min until color shifts to deep blue, then strain out flowers with a fine mesh strainer or coffee filter)
- 2oz infused blue blanco tequila
- Pour into bottom of glass.
- Chill while preparing rest of ingredients.
Ciaran’s Color-Changing Glitter Bomb, Part 2:
- 1oz lime juice
- .75oz Benedictine
- 1oz cinnamon syrup
- Edible shimmer dust to preference
- Combine all in shaker with ice
- Shake well
- Pour Part 2 over blue tequila
- Stir and watch the show
- 2oz Rye Whiskey
- 1oz Sweet Red Vermouth
- 1 dash Angostura Bitters
- Optional: Cocktail cherry for garnish
- Pour all ingredients into mixing glass with ice cubes.
- Stir well.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with a cocktail cherry.
- Splash of soda water
- 2 ounces gin
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- Optional: Lemon wheel, for garnish
- Add gin, lemon juice and syrup to a shaker.
- Shake well.
- Strain into a Collins glass.
- Top with seltzer and lightly stir.
- Add lemon wheel for garnish.
(to download, right-click the Download button and choose “Save File As”).
More episodes here:
Find us online: