(Interview with Matthew Spencer)
In the first of our “Write It Better” interview episodes, we sit down with illustrator Matthew Spencer to discuss his experiences as a transgender man, the portrayal of trans characters in media, and ways writers can better incorporate trans characters into their work.
- The Sleepless, by Victor Manibo
- Black Sun, by Rebecca Roanhorse
- Amberlough, by Lara Elena Donnelly
- The Song of the Lioness Series, by Tamora Pierce
- Our Flag Means Death, tv show on HBO
- Manhunt, by Gretchen Felker-Martin
Drink Pairing: Improved Grasshopper
- 1/2 oz creme de menthe
- 1-1/2 oz creme de cacao
- 1/8oz (two dashes) absinthe
- 1/4oz Luxardo maraschino
- 2oz cream
(Note: Absinthe addition taken from the Cocktail College podcast interview with Pam Wiznitzer.)
- Shake really well with just a few ice cubes and strain into a chilled glass.
(to download, right-click the Download button and choose “Save File As”).
More episodes here:
Find us online: