(Writing Sex Scenes)
Ooh la la! D.C. and Avery discuss the salacious topic of writing sex scenes. We discuss how we try to avoid the cringe zone, as well as sharing examples with a lot of laughs and a teensy bit of embarrassment.
- The Goldfinch, by Donna Tartt
- I Give You My Body, by Diana Gabaldon
“Sex on the Beach” Fancy Martini
The standard Sex-on-the-Beach recipe is vodka, cranberry juice, orange juice, and peach schnapps. So we fancied it up with cranberry gin, apricot liqueur instead of peach, and bergamot liqueur instead of orange.
- 2oz Koval Cranberry Gin
- 1oz Apricot Liqueur
- 1oz Italicus Bergamot Liqueur
- Stir all in mixing glass with ice until well chilled
- Strain into chilled martini or coupe glass
- Garnish with two Luxardo cherries on a cocktail pick.
(to download, right-click the Download button and choose “Save File As”).