Today, D.C. and Avery discuss the love/hate aspect of writing. How do you keep the passion alive when your love for a story starts to wane? And when it comes to deadlines, how do you trudge through the parts of the process you hate in order to meet them?
Books mentioned in this episode:
- Neon Gods, by Katee Robert
- A Little Life, by Hanya Yanagihara
(to download, right-click the Download button and choose “Save File As”).
- 5oz hard cider
- 5oz Guinness or similar dry Irish stout
- Pour cider into a pint glass
- Layer stout on top using the back of a spoon
More episodes here:
Find us online: