- 2.5oz Sour Mix (can buy premade but I used the homemade recipe below)
- .75oz Huckleberry Syrup
- 1oz Italicus Bergamot Liqueur
- 1oz Tequila (Blanco)
- 1 cup of ice
Homemade Sour Mix
- 1/2c water
- 1/2c sugar
- 1/2c lemon juice
- 1/4c lime juice
- Heat water and sugar until sugar dissolves. Set aside to cool.
- While syrup cools, squeeze juice and strain into a bottle using a fine mesh strainer.
- Combine cooled syrup and juice in a bottle, shake well.
- Will last 1-2 weeks. Can add a bit of vodka to make it last up to a month in the fridge.
- Combine all in a blender.
- Blend well.
- Pour into a coupe or margarita glass.